Wednesday, July 11, 2012

3 + 1 = Cooper Family

According to Sister Sledge, 'We are Family. I've got all my sisters with me'...

I have a sister. Sunni is a sister.

When asking Benj what he would like...'baby boy'. (he will have to get over that...)

Yes, while most/all of you have heard, Cooper kid #2 is going to make her appearance any day now. Here is what we know: our world is going to - once again - be wrecked, in a good way. Currently Sunni and Benj are in NE waiting for the birth mother to go into labor - due any day now. Once this happens, I will hop on a plane and head West. 

What happens next? This is where the excitement and our 'story' continues! The Cooper 3 will become the Cooper 4. Sunni and I were raised in families of 4. [Dad. Mom. Sister. Brother.] So, since we have no plans for a cat (ever) and our dog has currently made his preference known - not to be with us - we are soon a Family of 4.

Any day now, we will be posting pictures/videos and introducing you to the next chapter - our baby girl - in The Cooper's Story. For now...these will have to do.

[If you are like me, you absolutely NO IDEA what these images show...perhaps its the latest space exploration or a complex Rorschach test - deciphering your sanity...No need to look for Waldo, he is not there.]


(I've been told this is the side view of the baby's head/profile...if I'm correct, I think she will look like Alfred Hitchcock)

(Apparently this is her leg/foot/toes...or like me, you might see the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man - think Ghost-busters)

(As anyone can see this is a pair of jellyfish playing a large saxophone...or as my beautiful wife says - her face/profile from another angle.)

[IF you are still confused, that's Daddy's little princess...I think]

No comments: