Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday (Feb 25)...Still here...(again)

You know that you are ready to embrace a chaotic airplane ride; the first traveling with a baby (and all the stuff that comes with that) and the first for a baby (Oh, the firsts little Ben has seen this week...I just realized what a thoughtless comment that was. He is a 3 week old baby. For 3 weeks EVERYTHING has been a first. Please forgive me for my lapse of "baby awareness".) Anyway....on to the ridiculous video...the cruel things parents do at the expense of their young. (i.e. videotaping their shivering child, rather than covering them with clothing...all for the benefit of posting it online. Sorry Ben)



(please note Ben was immediately covered and cuddled to the appropriate warm/snuggly temperature that can only be found in daddy's arms. No need to send hate mail to me or announcements to child wellfare....He is fine....and still adorable.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! If he's cold there where it's practically hot, he's going to hate the cold weather up here. :( Hope you've got some layers for that little guy. Hope you hear from Illinois SOON! That's just craziness.

Anonymous said...

The only thing I have to say to you guys is, "You'd better not even think of not posting to this blog after you get back!" Okay, that's not the only thing..... I love you.