Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Feb 22 (morning)

So...this is just a quick video of our little guy's nursery at home. As you can imagine, we are so thankful that we were able to put together the crib, glider and changing table a few weeks ago. Isnt it amazing how things change...A month ago there was a bed and dresser in the khaki colored room...And now, it is a nursery.
I know that this is not the video/pictures that many of you want to see right now. But I promise you, it is nothing compared to the calmness that is going on in our little hotel room right now (insert sarcasm). :) Oh the questions: What does he look like? What is his name? What type of formula does he "like"? What does he weigh? Diaper size? Clothing? How does one use this MOBY? Why does a Baby Bjorn remind me how overweight I am? How does one appropriately register? Is it tacky to register for caffeine supplements? Will he ever know how much we have longed for this day? for him? for the days, months and years to come?



We promise that we will post images and/or videos of him whenever we have them. For now, enjoy the tour de nursery.
Ryan/Sunni (9:16 am...the clock is ticking...I am not a patient person:). 11am will soon be here)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it, and love you guys! I am bursting at the seams for you.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see some video of Ryan putting on the Moby. I might even make a donation.