Monday, March 29, 2010

Cover of GQ

To the editors of GQ:
As you can see from my photos below, I believe that I possess the qualities and traits that you routinely present through your cover page models. I ask you to consider me for your next cover. I would like to start off by reassuring you that my agents are easy to work with and are genuinely seeking my best interests. Feel free to simply bask in the beauty of my artwork below...it is difficult to resist.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Benj (the future face of GQ)





2 comments:

Tami said...

He is getting so big! He would be a perfect model!

Unknown said...

He really will be a heartbreaker when he gets older. Maybe I'd better keep Jenna away from him, unless you'd like to arrange the marriage now. I've already got Justin's bride chosen for him, though she and he both might disagree...I might as well hook up Jenna now too! LOL!