Friday, March 19, 2010

Snuggling in the Snuggie

I was hesitant to post these images because once people saw that the Coopers own a Snuggie, I would fall to the criticism and mockery of people just like me (the hypocrites who scoff at Snuggies, while secretly celebrating their presence in our living room life). So I will rise up and "take one for the team".

"Hello. My name is Ryan and I have a Snuggie".

In full disclosure I might as well speak the truth from the roof tops...We the Coopers have 2 Snuggies. (I could hide behind the facts and pass off the truth by saying they were given to us as presents...but I will simply embrace my personal joy and take a stand for all Snuggie lovers. I am on your team.)







(may I also take this opportunity to say that while Sunni and I possess and use our Snuggie blankets...Melvin does not and will never own a Snuggie for dogs. That is just wrong. I mean seriously! ...he is welcomed to use ours)

No comments: